Não sei se já existe thread disto ou se este é o local certo mas sim.. os Bronies já poderão jogar esta coisa que por acaso nem está mal de todo.
MLP: Fighting is Magic is a Fan-tribute, Indie 2D fighting game, Developed by Mane6, as their first and flagship title.
It is based on the "My Little Pony" Franchise, in its most recent incarnation, "Friendship is Magic", as a freeware, non-profit project
The first official release, coming soon, will include the first six fighting Characters (Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and Pinkie Pie), who'll be joined by 11 more in further Free DLC Updated, until a complete roster of 17 characters is achieved.
- High framecount, hand-drawn character sprites.
- Four Button Gameplay (Light/Medium/Hard/Magic) for a simple, yet engaging experience that should satisfy hardcore players while still appealing to casuals.
- A "Magic" System, that adds a variety of strategic attack/defense options for a more diverse gameplay
- MTSP/LunaPort based netcode for Online VS matches
- A Lengthy Story Mode featuring Boss Fights, to immerse the player into the Magical World of Equestria.
- Totally FREE to play.